1. The surface of the screen
is strictly prevented from collision with hard objects to avoid scratches and depressions.
2. It is not advisable to expose to direct sunlight, so as to avoid fading of the cloth surface, premature aging and peeling of the adhesive layer.
3. After the screen
is fixed, it should not be dragged and disassembled at will. Professionals should be invited to install it.
4. Cloth panel: the most common is that the screen cloth panel is dirty, and a small part of the stain can be sprayed with 3M foam cleaner for about 10 seconds, then wipe it with a clean soft cloth. Do not use oil to remove stains. It will cause fading and marks.
5. Glass panel: It is easy to leave crumbs when wiping, which is extremely difficult to clean. You can wipe it with a soft cloth dampened with water and then wipe it with an old newspaper, which can keep the brightness as new, or wipe with a soft cloth dipped in oil to avoid leaving lint .
6. The aluminum alloy material should be dipped in clean water with a clean towel once a week and then wrung out, and repeated several times for light wiping. If there are stains on the aluminum, in order to maintain its luster, wipe it with a clean dry cloth. In case of stubborn stains, you can spray a small amount of Pyrene Pearl on the surface, and then wipe it with a flannel to make it as bright as new.