The performance of the metal stainless steel screen
is very superior. The finished product is not only beautiful but also practical. When the luster of the stainless steel screen product is not clean for a long time and affects the overall appearance, how to make the stainless steel lasting bright?
Methods and techniques for lasting brightness of stainless steel screens
1. There is dust or dirt on the surface of the stainless steel screen, which can be cleaned with soap, weak detergent and warm water.
2. The surface of the stainless steel screen is affixed with trademarks and films, cleaned with neutral detergent, and scrubbed with alcohol or organic solvent for very sticky adhesives.
3. If the surface of the stainless steel screen
is polluted by grease or lubricating oil, clean it with a soft cloth, and then clean it with neutral detergent, ammonia solution or special detergent.
4,if the stainless steel screen has acid attached, it should be rinsed with water immediately, then rinsed with ammonia water or neutral sodium carbonate aqueous solution, and then rinsed with neutral or warm water.
5. There are rainbow lines on the surface of the stainless steel screen, which is caused by excessive use of detergent or grease. It can be washed with warm water.
6. If the surface of the stainless steel screen
is rusted due to dirt, it can be cleaned with 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent, or it can be cleaned with special detergent.
The correct maintenance method can determine the service life of the stainless steel screen! Whether it is for home use or tooling, it is recommended to use full welding or laser hollowing technology to process stainless steel screens in humid places.
It is strictly forbidden to use any liquid with strong friction and alkalinity for cleaning, such as detergent, laundry liquid and other liquids. Wiping only requires a small amount of denatured alcohol and a soft cloth to wipe the surface.